Friday, March 19, 2010

Going on a DIET!!!!!


Aslyn is going on a DIET!!!!!!! My husband keeps telling me that I don't need to go on a diet and that I'm perfect the way I am, which is very sweet of him to say... But I have been recently been shopping for spring and summer clothes and relized before I start buying all new clothes for summer time, I need to slim down a bit and get rid of some of this winter coat I have been carrying around from the Holidays. I have a goal to lose 10 pounds before summer is here! Kevin and I pulled into our apartment complex the other day and saw the management team outside scraping and scrubbing the sides of the pool and hot tub! Which means they are getting it ready for the summer! I can't wait to lay out by a pool again, relax and play in the sun!!!! Spring is here and Summer is around the corner! Hopefully I can make my goal of 10 pounds in time. Wish me luck!!!

No comments: