Friday, March 5, 2010

Friday Night is Date Night!

I LOOOOVVVVEEEE FRIDAY NIGHTS!!! I look forward to them all week long. Kevin surprises me every week with something fun and exciting! It's our little tradition and I love it!!! When I got off work tonight, Kevin came to pick me up and suprised me with a single long stem red rose! He is the sweetest husband ever!!! He decided tonight we would cook dinner at home together and then meet up with two of our really good friends, Danny & Brittany Dalton for dessert and then some cosmic bowling!!! I love my husband very much and can't wait to see what the future holds for us! He is my greatest blessing and i'm so thankful for all that he does for me. He is the love of my life and i'm so happy he picked me!!! I LOVE YOU KEV!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: