Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Valentines Day!


So as most of you know, Kevin is NOT into Valentines day... He told me growing up he never really understood why they made one day out of the year, to celebrate the love you have for that special someone in your life. He says, "Valentines day is pointless because you should always show your love for that special person in your life and NOT just one day out of the year." After he said that to me, it made me stop and realize he was right! This one day out of the year is pointless when you think about it that way. It also made me stop and realize how grateful i am for Kevin. Being married now for almost 8 months have been the best 8 months of my life. Before Kevin and I started dating a few years ago, my life always felt empty. Having Kevin apart of my life and sharing everyday with him is such a blessing for me. I love him with all my heart! And i am so happy he picked me to spend all eternity with!!! 


No comments: