Friday, March 13, 2009

SCRAPBOOKING!!!



Most of you know that i have been trying to start scrapbooking. A couple weeks ago, Megan took me to a store in Beaverton that was going out of buisness, so everything in the store was 50-80% off! It was great!!! I was so excited, I ended up getting everything that i needed to start my first scrapbook for under $20. That was including tons of paper, stickers, glue, 2 photo albums and ribbon! I was so happy to start a new project.

So the last couple nights after dinner, i have tried to sit down and work on my scrapbook for a couple hours. It is coming along really great. And i am so excited to see it when it's all finished. Kevin got to see a little bit of it last night and was very proud of me! I will keep all of you updated on how the progress goes the rest of the way.


*Thanks again Megan!!!!!!!! :)

No comments: