Wednesday, December 8, 2010

On To Weekly Visits!!!

I had another doctor’s appointment today!!! We are now starting the weekly doctor visits which means, the time is getting closer and closer till we finally get to meet our little gummy bear!!! Kevin is so excited!!! He keeps telling me that he’s ready for her to be here already and is hoping she comes sooner rather than later. I’m also very excited to meet our little girl but to tell you the truth, I’m dreading the labor and delivery… (I wish I had a fast forward button I could use to skip that part along with all the pain I have to go through to get her out of me.) I can’t believe our little girl could be here any day now! We have another appointment set up with our doctor next week, along with another ultrasound!!! I’m hoping she will come out of hiding and stop being shy! With every ultrasound we’ve had since the beginning, she turns away and hides so we can’t see her face… Hopefully next week, we will get to see who she looks like more! We are so grateful for this little miracle coming into our lives and we can’t feel more blessed. We love her so much already and can’t wait for her to join us whenever she’s ready!!!

1 comment:

Chad and Mara said...

Aslyn-I found your blog through your facebook. I hope you don't mind if I keep up with you guys! I'm so excited for you to meet your little one!