Monday, December 20, 2010

It's Christmas Time!

Mommy & Baby!

Almost there...

Mommy, Daddy & Baby girl Scott!!!

Mommy & sweet little Mia!

Our Family Christmas Tree!

Kevin and I were a little depressed a few months ago, when we started thinking about our plans and what we were going to do for Christmas this year... We both knew it was going to be a sad time for us because we were going to be away from both of our families! We knew that this year wasn't going to be the same or what we were used too... But I'm so close to my due date, the doctor told me that he didn't want me traveling anymore after Thanksgiving... We couldn't be more grateful for Kevin's Aunt & Uncle that live in American Fork, to take us in and let us spend Christmas with them and their family!!!
Christmas is around the conner, and we couldn't be more excited for family, fun and good food! We have 4 days of work left and then 2 whole weeks off! We have some friends from Oregon flying in tomorrow that we haven't seen in awhile and have activity's planned with some of Kevin's family the rest of the week!!! Kevin & I both love this time of year and couldn't be more excited for Christmas to come!!!

No comments: