Wednesday, August 5, 2009

The Top 50 Reasons Why I LOVE My Husband!!!

1. He is Honest.
2. He loves and has faith in the Gospel.
3. He is Dependable.
4. He tells me I look beautiful when I really look my worst.
5. He knows when I don't feel good.
6. He loves his family and knows the real meaning of FAMILY.
7. He says I LOVE YOU at least 10 times a day.
8. He kisses me everyday.
9. He makes goals and accomplishes them.
10. He talks in his sleep.
11. He is proud of me.
12. He is not afraid to cry.
13. He loves boating.
14. He loves his best friends.
15. He makes me laugh at least 3 times a day.
16. He is a computer nerd.
17. He doesn't really understand dance, but loves that I have a passion for it.
18. He is successful.
19. He loves sports! (Specially football.)
20. He plays video games with me, even though I'm not the greatest player.
21. He thinks he is an interior decorator. I tell him to just let me do it, but he insists on doing it with me.
22. He loves the outdoors.
23. He does the dishes.
24. He loves the smell of MINT.
25. He loves taking bubble baths.
26. He always has to be the one driving when we are in the car together.
27. He thinks being 25 is too old.
28. He always listens to me.
29. He is easily distracted.
30. He always wants to do what is right.
31. He is a positive person.
32. He loves singing in the car.
33. He is very picky about his clothes and shoes.
34. He loves to workout with me.
35. He loves keeping the house and things clean.
36. He hates being woken up from naps.
37. He loves our dog.
38. He loves going on vacations.
39. He loves giving me back massages.
40. He would rather stay home and watch a movie then go out. (I think he just likes cuddling me during movies.)
41. He always smells good. (except after playing basketball..)
42. He is very giving.
43. He is my high school sweetheart.
44. He can't wait to start a family with me.
45. He is always patient with me.
46. He knows me inside and out.
47. He always is making sure I'm happy.
48. I love that he plays the acoustic guitar.
49. I love how he is so grateful for everything in his life.
50. He loves me!!!!!!




No comments: