Sunday, August 16, 2009

Driving Range!










Kevin and I got to spend last Saturday out at the golf course!!! Growing up as a kid, I kind of lived on a golf course. My family and I lived out on a nice resort where there were tons of swimming pools, tennis courts, a golf course and a lake! (And everything was walking distance for me!) I told Kevin on the way there, some of the stories of me growing up and taking golf camps during the summers. He didn't believe me and thought I was making the whole thing up... He said, "he doesn't see me as the golfer type of girl." (whatever that means...) I never knew there was a golfer type... Anyways, Kevin and I decided to try out the driving range first. Kevin wanted to make things interesting, so we decided to make it into a little competition.

1. Who could drive the ball the furthest?
2. Who had the best accuracy?
3. And who had the best form?

Well, lets just say that I destroyed Kevin!!!! I drove the ball the furthest, had the best accuracy, and had the best form! I knew I was going to destroy him when he told me, the last time he went golfing he had trouble with swinging the golf club like a baseball bat! Kevin has now decided to go every Saturday until he gets better. I'm just happy that we have found another thing that we both really enjoy doing together as a couple!

Thanks Kev for such a great weekend! I love you so much!!!!

P.S. (Check out the pictures that I have posted of us and Kevin's form and baseball swing!) Haha!!!

No comments: