Monday, January 19, 2009

A Quick Update...


Hi Everyone! I know i haven't written on our blog in awhile... And I know our family and friends are probably wondering if we are even still alive... Just to let everyone know we are ok and still alive. Thing are going well here in Arizona. Since we have gotten back from Christmas break, Kev and I have been pretty busy. Well, lets say I have been pretty busy.. Kevin hasn't even started his second semester of school yet! Haha! Arizona State ended up giving the students like a month off from school over the Holidays. So the last couple weeks while I have been getting up and going to work everyday, Kevin has been sleeping in and laying around our house. I got jealous a few times, those early mornings when my alarm was going off, yelling at me to get up! haha! 
Something else really exciting that has happened, is that I have started a new work schedule. I get off  early Tuesday and Thursday afternoons now, which is so nice being able to come home at noon and spend the rest of the day with Kevin. It will also be nice for him come school starts too! Since i will be off early, he wont have to ride the city bus on those days or walk home from school. I will be home early enough that he can just take the car. Kevin is really excited to start his second semester of school. He starts tomorrow and is excited about his classes this semester! I love him so much and am so proud of him!!! 

No comments: