Thursday, September 18, 2008

A Quick Update!

As some of you know, I started my new job this last week! Things have been going really well for Kevin and I lately. I am loving my new job! Not only do I get to be a receptionist full-time for one of the top physical therapy clinics in Arizona, but also get to watch and learn the physical therapy world too! I am having so much fun and love learning new things everyday. 

Kevin is doing awesome in school this semester!!! At the beginning, he was a little nervous that he wasn't going to understand a few of his classes. Turns out, almost half way through the semester, Kevin has the highest grade in almost all of his classes!!!!!! CONGRATS KEV!!!!!!!! I am so proud of you!!!!!!!! 

We are so grateful for eachother and for all the many blessings. We know we couldn't of done some of the things we have accomplished thus far, in our lives without having one another there to lean on for support.  I am so grateful for Kevin and all the things he does for me, and for his strength and being such a good role model for me. He has been my best friend since I was 14 years old. Getting married and making that commitment to eachother, i now get to have my best friend with me for time and all eternity!!!!!!

No comments: