Sunday, September 28, 2008

The D-Backs Game!

Kevin and I finally got the opportunity to go see a major league baseball game yesterday. Kevin has been to a couple of baseball games before with his family, but i have never been to a big major league game before. It was so exciting!!! Kevin's brother Ryan, gave us two gift cards for the Diamondbacks and we were able to go and watch one of their last games of the season! The place we were wanting to sit was the, all you can eat section. The seats weren't that great in the section but you got all you can eat hot dogs, nachos, soda pop, popcorn & peanuts! We thought that was a pretty good deal. But when we got there, the only seats they had left were way up top! Kevin decided instead of getting the all you can eat food, we would just pay the extra $12 and get great seats, so that I could have a really fun experience at my first major league game. 

The Game was AWESOME!!!! We had so much fun together! Kevin bought me some soft-served ice cream that came in a little D-Backs helmet! He is so sweet!!! I will never forget going to my first major league game! 

Thank you Ryan!!!!!!!!!

2 comments:

Rosie said...

How fun for you guys! I still have yet to go to a MLB game. Maybe next year - and i'll definitely be getting one of those ice cream helmets :)

Danielle said...

Hey Aslyn! I just wanted to say 'hi' (I grew up in the same ward as Kevin). Totally jealous of the baseball game and hope you guys are doing well!