Saturday, November 20, 2010

The Sweetest Husband in the WORLD!!!

I really do have the most sweetest, most caring and the world's best husband!!!! This last week I was telling Kevin that I needed someone to paint my toenails for me, because it's getting harder for me to bend over and see my toes with my belly in the way. I guess when I told him that, he thought I was telling him that he needed to do it. Haha!!!!!!!!! So last night, Kevin got everything out and gave me a full pedicure!!! I told him that he didn't need to do it... but he insisted! He said, he felt sorry for me having to carry the weight of our baby around for 9 months, never feeling good, and someday's not being able to bend down to tie my own shoes. I know he loves me, but I never thought I would see the day that I would see Kevin paint my toe or fingernails for me! I love my husband so much and am so grateful that I have him in my life! He's the best husband and I know will be the best father for our daughter!!!
I LOVE YOU Kevin!!!

No comments: