Thursday, October 8, 2009

Apart...



I fly out to Utah today! My best friend Gina, is getting married in the Salt Lake Temple this Saturday. I'm so excited for her! Married life is the greatest!!! But, this will be the first time Kevin and I have been away from each other since we got married... I'm not going to lie, we both got a little emotional when we had to say our goodbyes this morning. While I'm gone, he is in charge of running the house and taking care of the dog. I know he won't have any problems, but fixing himself something to eat maybe a little difficult. Haha! I know he wont starve because he is the type of person that could eat a box of cereal for every meal... yuck! I will update our blog when I get back home on Monday and i will let you all know how things went.

GOOD LUCK KEVIN!!! I love you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: